Quite a few bloggers I follow have been doing round ups of their most popular posts from 2015, so I thought I’d join in. Rather than simply sharing what got the most views though, I have selected a popular post from each month that I was the most pleased with. So here’s a quick summary of 2015 on Rarely Wears Lipstick.
- January – My new year review of Sali Hughes’ beauty bible Pretty Honest
- February – How independent brand Playful Promises developed their first E & F cup bras
- March – A post on how my favourite fashion bloggers’ have helped me rethink clothes and how they fit
- April – Lots of people enjoyed my top tips on how to love your job, so I hope you do too
- May – My reaction to the Triumph and Panache campaigns: how to advertise bras to grown ups
- June – In contract to last month’s favourite, I shared some thoughts on not dressing like a grown up
- July – My last post in the sex/relationships category (for now): a review of Quite Delightful
- August – A post on the different perception of ‘lingerie’ vs ‘underwear’
- September – This was a biggie, which needs more love… my brief history of the bra!
- October – It may be worth revisiting my round-up of the best coats, as some might be in the sale now
- November – I wasn’t performing, but was still looking forward to the Irreverent Dance Showcase
- December – The most popular post this month was, of course, my Super Humans List!
Image snapped by lipsticklori in WH Smith, of a magazine that really shouldn’t exist in print format (a paper magazine about the internet? Really?)