If you’re missing my dear departed Ask A Feminist series, you might be pleased to hear that Stylist Magazine’s website have started their own weekly Ask A Feminist feature. It’s been running since March and so far, they’ve covered topics like:
- Calling people on their sexist bullshit
- What makes a good role model?
- Who has the ‘right’ to talk about feminism?
- Is it OK to objectify men (especially Poldark)?
- Can you really be a feminist and still love wearing make-up?
- And the dreaded million dollar question of who should do the housework
It’s definitely worth a look, as they have a different feminist answering the questions each week and you can submit whatever burning question’s been bothering you that week. I might start thinking of a few myself!
Leave a Reply