In the last of my posts going back over my writing for BitchBuzz over the last 2 years 10 months, I’d like to share some links to my posts on feminism and… life in general. I tried not to rant about how strip clubs (probably) don’t cause rape, attempted to encourage readers to vote, and gave a few tips for how to stop hating Mondays. There was quite a lot of stuff to get angry about, plenty of pondering and a whole lot of danger. These pieces are my favourites – enjoy!
- Liz Jones and why “all” women are sperm thieves
- Cosmetics companies and airbrushing
- Health and safety has not “gone mad”
- World Cup Widows: gender stereotypes for dummies
- Why does the media want women scared?
- A lazy weekend isn’t always a good thing
- Sex and food: the modern woman’s addiction
- Does being “grown up” suck?
- Bathroom etiquette for house guests
- Company Magazine’s “pay it forward” campaign
- Tales from down below: Tending your lady garden
- Newsflash: rape isn’t about sex!
- Women in football and sport’s double standards
- Women’s bodies are disgusting, apparently
- Can you ever be too busy?
- The labels of sexual identity
- The truth about BV and feminine washes
- How to avoid arguments at Christmas
- The hidden dangers of new year’s eve
- Are you HIV aware?
- Can social media help in a crisis?
- What are your new year’s resolutions?
- How to prepare for job interviews
- Reclaiming the word ‘slut’
Blog Post: The final part of my look back at my time as a writer for @BitchBuzz. Today’s topics are #feminism and life http://t.co/HBjTavQ8
RT @lipsticklori: RT @lipsticklori: Blog Post: The final part of my look back at my time as a writer for @BitchBuzz. Today’s topics are #feminism and life …