Although the vast majority of my articles for BitchBuzz have been about sex and relationships, I have covered other topics too. I couldn’t resist the odd fashion piece, some reviews for the culture section, and I even managed to get in the odd reference to Spaced. Daisy Steiner was far more ‘me’ than Carrie Bradshaw ever was, so Sex and Food: the Modern Woman’s Addiction just had to be written. Here are a few of my favourite pieces that I penned for the style and culture sections…
- BitchBuzz Review: Bra fitting at Bravissimo
- Do you know who made your pants?
- BitchBuzz Review: London Boudour Photography
- Ayten Gasson’s gorgeous lingerie gift boxes
- AW11 trends: fetish fashion
- Nautical style: the trend that doesn’t die
- What if your legs aren’t “summer ready”?
- Glamorous spring lingerie and swimwear
- Westwood: still kicking fashionable ass at 70
- Winter skincare dos and don’ts
- Misunderstood fashion: top tips for modern consumers
- Burlesque-inspired fashion picks from ASOS
- 5 pairs of stylish work shoes
- Solutions for low-backed summer dresses
- How to be glamorous in the summer
- BitchBuzz Review: Coquette at Kettner’s in Soho
- Matinee: an erotic film or pornography?
- Are santa girl costumes really all that sexy?
Blog Post: Looking back on my posts for @BitchBuzz. Today the topics are style and culture http://t.co/gaHYfJwL. #fashion