Last year, the lovely Siân To asked me to speak at her conference for female bloggers, Cybher. It’s going to be the first inclusive female blogger event in the UK, and will bring together a varied selection of interesting bloggers and speakers for your education and entertainment. Lots of topics will be covered – from fashion to food, parenting to travel – and there will be plenty of presentations, workshops and exhibitions. It’s a lot to fit into one day! If you haven’t got a ticket yet, there’s still time to register.
Five things you should know about me:
- I’m a feminist, because I believe a person’s gender shouldn’t make a difference to how you treat them.
- I’m polyamorous, which means I believe it is possible to love more than one person.
- I like the way I look and no amount of bullshit marketing will be able to convince me otherwise.
- I don’t want to have children, but I do love being an auntie.
- People rarely guess my age correctly.