Last year, the lovely Siân To asked me to speak at her conference for female bloggers, Cybher. It’s going to be the first inclusive female blogger event in the UK, and will bring together a varied selection of interesting bloggers and speakers for your education and entertainment. Lots of topics will be covered – from fashion to food, parenting to travel – and there will be plenty of presentations, workshops and exhibitions. It’s a lot to fit into one day! If you haven’t got a ticket yet, there’s still time to register.
If you have signed up already and will be there on Saturday 12th May 2012, this is my “meet and greet” post so that you know a bit more about me before the day arrives. Hope to see you there!
Name: Lori Smith
Blog: Rarely Wears Lipstick (I also write for BitchBuzz)
Twitter ID: @lipsticklori
Height: 5′ 4″ (plus whatever heels I’m wearing)
Hair: Schwarzkopf LIVE Color XXL Hypnotic Red
Five things you should know about me:
- I’m a feminist, because I believe a person’s gender shouldn’t make a difference to how you treat them.
- I’m polyamorous, which means I believe it is possible to love more than one person.
- I like the way I look and no amount of bullshit marketing will be able to convince me otherwise.
- I don’t want to have children, but I do love being an auntie.
- People rarely guess my age correctly.
This fellow feminist is looking forward to meeting you! Make sure you come find me. People rarely guess my age correctly either ðŸ™‚
Here's my Meet & Greet:
I'll definitely come and find you! Will be good to finally meet all these fab women I've been chatting to on Twitter ðŸ™‚