UPDATE: This entry was intended to be a way to summarise all the posts written as part of the Poly Means Many blogging project. However, it is no longer being updated each month with a new polyamory-related topic because the summary has now moved to its own domain. For further updates, please visit polymeansmany.com
February 2012: Explaining Non-monogamy
- ALBJ – To tell, or not to tell?
- An Open Book – Explaining it to monogamous people
- More Than Nuclear – You just haven’t met the right one yet
- One Sub’s Mission – Telling people
- Post Modern Sleaze – Explain yourself
- Rarely Wears Lipstick – Explaining alternatives to monogamy
March 2012: Jealousy
- ALBJ – Shuddering fear and green-eyed jealousy
- An Open Book – But don’t you get jealous?
- One Sub’s Mission – Jealousy
- Post Modern Sleaze – Green eyed monster
- Rarely Wears Lipstick – Don’t you ever get jealous?
April 2012: Wants and Needs
- An Open Book – Needs, wants and self knowledge
- More Than Nuclear – Needs and wants
- One Sub’s Mission – Needs and wants
- Post Modern Sleaze – Needs and wants
- Rarely Wears Lipstick – What do I want? What do I need?
May 2012: Rules and Boundaries
- ALBJ – Boundaries and rules
- An Open Book – The Veto
- More Than Nuclear – No rules? No such thing
- One Sub’s Mission – Boundaries and rules
- Rarely Wears Lipstick – Who needs relationship rules and boundaries?
Poly Means Many: There are many aspects of polyamory. Each month six bloggers – ALBJ, An Open Book, More Than Nuclear, One Sub’s Mission, Post Modern Sleaze, and Rarely Wears Lipstick – will write about their views on one of them.
Main image is of the cover of lipsticklori’s copy of Opening Up: A Guide to Creating and Sustaining Open Relationships by Tristan Taormino.
Leave a Reply